Preventive Health Care for Your Eyes
To see your best, look your best, and be your best, it’s essential to visit your optometrist regularly for an eye exam. Your eye exam is our opportunity to check the health of your eyes, assess any discomfort like dry eyes, and ensure your prescription is up to date.
We believe in a thorough, custom approach to providing eye care to each of our patients, so we’ll always take time to get to know you and to explain everything that happens in your eye exam.
How Often Should You Get an Eye Examination?
As a general guideline, the Canadian Association of Optometrists recommends:
- Healthy adults under 40 should have an eye exam every 2 or 3 years
- People 41–64 should have an eye exam at least every 2 years
- People 65 and older should have an annual eye exam
Once we’ve had a chance to get to know you and your particular vision needs, we may recommend a personalized eye exam schedule.
Our office can be found off of Major MacKenzie Drive West in the same lot as the Medical Centre and Tim Hortons. The location of our office is 965 Major Mackenzie Dr. West, Units 3 & 4.
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
*Please note: we are closed on Saturdays of long weekends and holidays.